About Devina Drinks
We are a non-acholic fruit-based drink that is widely available in various supermarkets and independent shops. Within the UK, Devina Drinks is exclusively distributed by Wanis International Foods.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. The aim of this document is to provide you with sufficient information for you to understand what we are doing with your data. Together, we always strive to provide a method of best practise therefore this policy is considered as a work in progress and will be updated as deemed necessary to provide improvements to our service or to reflect any changes in law.
If you are unsure how we are handling information about you or you think we could improve our privacy information email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
The Information we collect about you
We aim to process information about you fairly and in a transparent manner. In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
This policy applies when you give us your personal data by filling in forms on our website; Other social media functions on our website; Promotion or survey; Correspondence by phone or email as a subscriber, prospect or customer.
The data we collect, will be limited to just enough information for us to satisfy an enquiry/order/delivery. This data may include debit or credit card details, name, title, address, title, email address, telephone numbers.
The following kinds of personal information may be required:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
• Information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your credit or debit card details, name, address, telephone number, and email address);
• Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and Meta data associated with the communication);
At all times we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. This includes storing all the personal information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Why we need this information on you
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
• Administer our website and business,
• Personalise our website for you,
• Enable your use of the services available on our website,
• Conducting of research to improve our service. With all the research we conduct you retain your right to opt out,
• Deliver our service, complete your order or request and provide any historical order tracking
• Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you,
• Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested,
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information),
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website,
• Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may send you occasional information on our products or services. We’ll only send these to you if you agree to receive them and we will never share your information with companies outside of Wanis International Foods Ltd.
If you agree to receive marketing information from us but change your mind you retain the right to unsubscribe. At any time, you can do this by the unsubscribe button or by emailing our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating your data and marketing preferences
We’ll always act upon your choice of how you want to receive communications (for example, by email, post or phone). However, there are some communications that we need to send. These are essential to fulfil our promises to you as a customer. Examples are: Payment receipts/ dispatch notifications etc.
What we do with the information that we collect
• We will not put any information about you on general release nor will we sell such information,
• We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area,
• We’ll only use your data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (from 25 May 2018)/UK Data Protection Act and Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulation.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
How long we will hold your Data
If Devina Drinks and Wanis International Foods provides any paid services to you, we are required under UK Law to keep your basic personal Data such as: name, address and contact details for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be completely destroyed.
Notwithstanding the other provisions we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law, if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Your data protection rights
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
The Cookies We Set
When you submit data through a form such as that found on contact pages cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help section for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information, we process on you is incorrect you request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Address: Wanis International Foods Ltd, Golden House, Orient Way. London. E10 7FE. UK
Call: 0208 9881100
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Last updated: May 2020